D.M. Water Plant
DM plant generally consists of cation, anion. The final water from this process consists essentially of hydrogen ions and hydroxide ions which is the chemical composition of pure water. The DM water, being very pure, becomes highly corrosive once it absorbs oxygen from the atmosphere because of its very high affinity for oxygen absorption.
The capacity of the DM plant is dictated by the type and quantity of salts in the raw water input. However, some storage is essential as the DM plant may be down for maintenance. For this purpose, a storage tank is installed from which DM water is continuously withdrawn for boiler make-up.
Two Bed Portable Deionisers
HI two bed portable deionisers produce deminerlised water at flow rates upto 600 litres per hour. They are easy to install and economical to operate.
Their design is the outcome of many years of experience in manufacturing deionisers to meet the specific requirements of many industries.
The units are made of corrosion resistant materials of construction pressure vessels of FRP plastic tubes moulded rubbur components plastic coated stands FRP panels etc.
When the capacity of the ion exchanger is exhausted it is regenertated the cation exchanger with dilute hydrochloric acid and the anion exchanger with caustic soda solution.
The units are pre assembled and tested before dispatch and are easy to install.
- Ready to use
- Portable can be moved to points of use.
- Complete with regeneration equipment and a multi valve control block.
- Continuous monitoring of treated water quality.
- Battery top up
- Laboratories & research institutions
- Electroplating & mirror silvering
- Two FRP pressure vessels charged with cation with cation and anion exchange resins.
- One multi valve control block
- One mild steel plastic coated panel holding a conductivity meter and valve block.
- One conductivity meter and valve block.
- One conductivity cell.
- One regeneration plastic bag/container.
- One set of operation manual.
- Raw water should be free from turbidity, organic matter heavy metals and free chlorine.
- The output per regeneration and the treated water quality and conductivity are dependent on the analysis of influent water.
- The exhaustion cycle should not be less than five hours. The deionised water conforms to IS 1069/64 battery-water grade. To the best of our knowledge the information contained in this publication is accurate. Hari ions (india) pvt. ltd. Maintains a policy of continuous development and reserves the right to amend the information given here in without notice. Please contact our regional offices for current product specifications.
Application & Function:
- Removal of total dissolved solids & the subsequent conductivity from Raw water an ion exchange process.
- Various models can be designed on the basis of requirements & quality of water such as mixed bed combination to obtain electrical conductivity of water less than 1 micro /cm2